This is straightforward and easy; you’ll be using that speed-dial in no time! Just follow the instructions below…
If you have an iPhone:
- Connect your old iPhone to your computer and open iTunes.
- Click the phone icon and select Backup Now.
- Click on Encrypt Backup and enter a password.
- Unplug your phone and switch it off.
- Put your Superdrug Mobile SIM into your new phone and turn it on.
- Connect your new iPhone to your computer. Follow the onscreen setup instructions.
- On your device, select Restore from iTunes backup.
- On your computer, select Restore from this backup.
- Choose your most recent backup file.
- Keep everything connected until the process is complete. If you had a lot of data your old device, this might take a while.
If you have an Android phone:
- Open the Contacts or People app on your old phone.
- Look for a Settings menu (this might be under a More tab).
- Select Import/Export (this might be under a Manage contacts tab).
- Select Export (choose to device storage).
- Your contacts will be stored as a vCard file, which you can send to your new phone via email or Bluetooth.
If you have a Windows phone:
- Make sure that your old phone has Bluetooth is switched on.
- Open the apps list, tap Transfer my data and hit Continue.
- On your new phone, tap on your old phone’s name to pair the 2 devices.
- Choose what you’d like to transfer and click on Start.
- When the transfer has finished, you’ll find your contacts in the People app on the Home screen.
Need more help?
You can contact us via web chat – we love to chat! Web chat is available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you need help outside of these times, you can still submit your question via web chat and leave your email address or mobile number. We’ll reply as soon as possible.