Your amazing unlimited calls deal include:
- Standard UK landlines (starting 01, 02 and 03)
- Freephone numbers (starting 080, 0808 and 0500)
- Standard UK mobiles (starting 07)
- Calls to 111. This includes calls to and from Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Calls to service numbers (numbers starting with 084) are chargeable, as are calls to corporate numbers beginning with 05 (such as 056 or 057).
If you need to call a number on the exceptions list, you can buy a cash add-on by logging in to your online account. This add-on rolls over month on month until you’ve used it up.
At the moment you’re not able to call the following numbers with Superdrug Mobile:
- Premium numbers beginning with 087, 09 or 070
- Satellite numbers (numbers that start with 0088 or 0087)
- Directory enquiries (118)
For more information on premium, Freephone and service numbers, please click here (under Premium, Non-Geographic and other Numbers).
Need more help?
You can contact us via web chat – we love to chat! Web chat is available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you need help outside of these times, you can still submit your question via web chat and leave your email address or mobile number. We’ll reply as soon as possible.