Hmmm that’s not cool…you may need to change one of the settings on your phone.
Use the below instructions to check your phone’s set up correctly. If it is (and you’re still not able to send messages), drop us a line on web chat. We’ll look into it and get you replying to those text messages as soon as possible.
If you have an iPhone:
- Fire up the keypad and dial *#5005*7672# (you should be able to see the current text service centre number
- The number should be: +447782000800
- If it needs changing, enter **5005*7672*447782000800* and tap call
- You should see a message that says Setting succeeded, Service Address, No Address
- Select Dismiss, then restart your iPhone and repeat step 1 to check that the right number now comes up
If you have an Android device:
- Start up the SMS app, select Menu and go to Settings
- Scroll down and choose Message Centre
- Check the number is correct – it should be +447782000800
- If it isn’t, edit the number, then restart your phone and check that everything is stored okay
Need more help?
You can contact us via web chat – we love to chat! Web chat is available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you need help outside of these times, you can still submit your question via web chat and leave your email address or mobile number. We’ll reply as soon as possible.