You have every right to contact the service provider to ask them for more information on the Premium Rate Service that you've been charged for. To find out who the service provider is and how to contact them, go to the Phone-paid Services Authority website and enter their number:

If the service provider doesn’t respond within 10 days, or the issue is outstanding after this time, you can contact us and we can help. 

If you want to make a complaint about the service provider, visit the Phone-paid Services Authority’s website. The PSA can log your complaint but they won’t be able to give you a refund:

Need more help?

You can contact us via web chat – we love to chat! Web chat is available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week (excluding Bank Holidays).

If you need help outside of these times, you can still submit your question via web chat and leave your email address or mobile number. We’ll reply as soon as possible.

Did this answer your question?