Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS) is absolutely included as part of your unlimited messages!
Information about MMS messages:
Sometimes, your phone needs to convert a text message into a different format – an MMS. If this happens, the text is still included in your free text allowance. Whoop whoop!
Good to know: an SMS may change to an MMS if:
- Your message is too long to send as a normal text message
- A text message is sent to a large number of contacts
- You attach anything to a text, such as pictures, music or other files
- You include emojis within a message 😊
- You try to send a text to an email address
Need more help?
You can contact us via web chat – we love to chat! Web chat is available 8am-8pm, 7 days a week (excluding Bank Holidays).
If you need help outside of these times, you can still submit your question via web chat and leave your email address or mobile number. We’ll reply as soon as possible.